Tuition & Fees
2018-2019 School Year
Class of 2022:
- Tuition for School Year 2018-2019 – $12,900
- Tuition for School Year 2019-2020 – $12,900
- Tuition for School Year 2020-2021 – $13,200
- Tuition for School Year 2021-2022 – $13,500
Class of 2021:
- Tuition for School Year 2018-2019 – $10,800
- Tuition for School Year 2019-2020 – $11,100
- Tuition for School Year 2020-2021 – $11,400
Class of 2020:
- Tuition for School Year 2018-2019 – $10,600
- Tuition for School Year 2019-2020 – $10,600
Class of 2019:
- Tuition for School Year 2018-2019 – $10,400
- Tuition for School Year 2018-2019 – $17,500
Registration Fee – $250 (one time fee)
Activity Fee – $750 covers the following and is payable prior to the start of the 2018-2019 school year:
- Locker fee
- Lab fee
- Retreat Day
- Testing Fee
- AP Exam
- Fine Arts
- Cap & Gown (seniors only)
- Yearbook (seniors only)
Marian High School, is committed to providing our students and families with the highest quality education at the most affordable cost. The Board of Trustees strives to keep our tuition as low as possible while maintaining a strong academic program, extensive extracurricular offerings, and fostering the growth and development of each individual in an environment of respect and accountability.
Through the generosity of Marian alumni, parents, friends and private foundations, our financial aid program assists families of moderate and low income. Should you believe that due to your family’s financial situation you would be unable to afford a Marian education, we encourage you to apply for financial aid. We will do our best to meet the needs of those families seeking assistance, and do not want finances to serve as a deterrent to your child’s ability to obtain a Marian education. Financial awards are based solely on a family’s assessed financial need in conjunction with the funds available at Marian High School. To begin the process complete a financial aid application, please click HERE.
Payment plans are available for tuition only. Please click HERE for 4 year tuition scheduled payment plan.
Please contact the Admissions Office at (508) 875-7646 xt 203 or the Business Office at (508) 875-7646 xt 210 if you have questions or need assistance.