Health Office Information
and Requirements for all Students
FAMILY FRIENDLY FLU CLINIC
The Town of Framingham is having a Flu Clinic on Saturday October 18th 2014 at the McCarthy School on Flagg Drive from 10am to 2pm for all ages 6 months and up. There is NO COST for this vaccination. Also offering Tetanus and Pneumonia vaccinations while supplies last. If you have Health Insurance, please bring your card(s) with you.
The Center for Disease Control recommends that everyone 6 months of age and up get a yearly flu vaccine. At this time, there is very little influenza activity. Flu season typically starts in October and can last through May.
Vaccination of high risk persons is especially important to decrease their risk of severe flu illness.
People at high risk of serious flu complications include young children, pregnant women, people with chronic health conditions like asthma, diabetes or heart and lung disease and people 65 years and older.
Required Forms for New Students:
- A copy of an up to date Physical exam with state required immunizations. Physical exam must be done within last 12 months.
- Health Office Emergency Form
- Parental Consent for Over The Counter Medication
- International Students: submission of immunization records and copy of most recent physical
- TB test
- Health Office Emergency Form: New forms are required every school year for each student.
- Parental Consent form for Over The Counter medication: New forms are required every school year for each student.
Marian Health Office can be contacted at (508) 875-7646 ext. 214 or at email@example.com