Health Office Information
and Requirements for all Students
Required Forms for New Students:
- A copy of an up to date Physical exam with state required immunizations. Physical exam must be done within last 12 months.
- Health Office Emergency Form
- Parental Consent for Over The Counter Medication
- International Students: submission of immunization records and copy of most recent physical
- TB test
Click Here for TB information regarding applicability. All TB tests must be done in the United States and before entry to school.
CLICK HERE to read specifics regarding New Student Required Health Information
Required Forms for Students already enrolled at Marian High School:
- Health Office Emergency Form: New forms are required every school year for each student.
- Parental Consent form for Over The Counter medication: New forms are required every school year for each student.
Students with Medical or Religious Exemptions:
Medical or religious exemptions will be accepted with (1) a written statement, submitted annually to the school nurse, from a licensed provider, stating the medical reason for the exemption (2) a written statement, submitted annually to the school nurse, from a parent/guardian which justifies the religious exemption.
Any Student traveling out of the country for 4 weeks or more may be required to have a TB test done before returning to school. Please read TB information sheet to see if this is applicable.TB tests must be done in the United States.
All Forms must be submitted to the Health Office no later than Monday, August 15, 2011. Students must submit a copy of State Required Immunizations before attending school. For more information please go to the MassachusettsDepartment of Public Health website: www.mass.gov/dph/imm
For more information please read the Marian High School Handbook regarding Health Office Medication Protocol.
Marian Health Office can be contacted at (508) 875-7646 ext. 214 or at firstname.lastname@example.org