How to Apply to Marian High School
Marian continues to seek highly qualified applicants to join the already-impressive freshman, sophomore, and junior classes. All interested students should contact Jaime Gaudet in the Admissions Office.
To be considered for admission for the Class of 2020 you must:
(1) Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) - $30 fee.
- To register, call Admissions: 508-875-7646 x203
- Designate Marian High School as a recipient of your grades on the HSPT
(2) Submit a complete application packet to Marian High School or complete an application online.
The complete application packet includes (click on the appropriate form to download):
- Admissions Application
- Transcript Request Form for 7th and 8th grades (transfer students must provide a transcript of all high school grades)
Marian High School accepts transfer students for grades 9 - 11. Students who desire to transfer to Marian must make an appointment with the Admissions Office.
For more information please contact the Admissions Office at (508)875-7646 extension 203