How to Apply to Marian High School
Join Us for our Upcoming Open Houses!
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014: 5:30PM-7:30PM
- Sunday, November 9, 2014: 1:00PM-3:00PM
Marian continues to seek highly qualified applicants to join the already-impressive freshman, sophomore, and junior classes. All interested students should contact Kelly Johnston in the Admissions Office.
To be considered for admission for the Class of 2019 you must:
(1) Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) - $30 fee.
- To register, email or call Admissions: 508-875-7646 x203
(2) Submit a complete application packet to Marian High School or complete an application online.
The complete application packet includes (click on the appropriate form to download):
- Admissions Application
- Transcript Request Form for 7th and 8th grades (transfer students must provide a transcript of all high school grades)
(3) Designate Marian High School as a recipient of your grades on the HSPT.
(4) Application deadline is January 20, 2015.
Marian High School accepts transfer students for grades 9 - 11. Students who desire to transfer to Marian must make an appointment with the Admissions Office.
For more information please contact the Admissions Office at (508)875-7646 extension 203