How to Apply to Marian High School
To be considered for admission you must:
(1) Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) - $30 fee.
(2) Submit a complete application packet to Marian High School.
The complete application packet includes (click on the appropriate form to download):
- Admissions Application
- Transcript Request Form for 7th and 8th grades (transfer students must provide a transcript of all high school grades)
(3) Designate Marian High School as a recipient of your grades on the HSPT.
(4) Application deadline is January 11, 2013.
Marian High School accepts transfer students for grades 9 - 11. Students who desire to transfer to Marian must make an appointment with the Admissions Office.
For more information please contact the Admissions Office at (508)875-7646 extension 203