We in the Admissions Department are commited to ensuring that you are as informed as possible throughout the admissions process. We look forward to hearing from you! Please contact us at (508)875-7646 extension 203 for further information.
A Message from the Principal
Dear Parents and Prospective Students:
I invite you to consider becoming a part of the Marian Community. If you are looking for a challenging academic environment, an opportunity to develop your gifts and potential as well as membership in a small caring community, then this might be your niche!
With a strong tradition of interpersonal connection, a reputation for excellence, and a long list of prominent alums who have become leaders in a variety of fields, we work together to shape the future and educate leaders. If you would like to be part of such a vibrant community and seek this type of educational experience, I invite you to seriously explore Marian High School:
- come and see our spacious school and its facilities
- come and hear about courses and opportunities we offer
- come and experience our small classes, personal attention and community spirit
- come and meet us: be part of an Open House, visit our website or simply stop by
- come - I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Sister Catherine Clifford, CSJ