Marian at a Glance

  • Located in downtown Framingham
  • Founded in 1954 by Richard Cardinal Cushing and opened in 1956 in celebration of the year of Marian and the   centennial of Our Lady of Lourdes
  • Co-educational
  • Private Catholic High School        
  • Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
  • Established in 1956
  • Approximately 315 students, from 20 communities
  •  International Student program with students from Europe, Asia and South America attending Marian.
  • 42 faculty/staff
  • Student/Teacher Ratio - 13:1
  • Above the National / State Average in SAT Scores
  • 98% of graduates attend college