Current Employment Opportunities:
SUMMARY: Marian High School seeks a day time custodian to provide care and maintenance of the entire facility. The majority of the employee’s time will be spent attending to the cleaning needs of the school building and grounds.
- Cleans, disinfects, sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors by hand or machine; cleans carpets, upholstery.
- Cleans and disinfects furniture and fixtures.
- Washes windows, sills, woodwork, doors, desks, and walls.
- Stocks needed materials and supplies.
- Cleans and sanitizes rest rooms, dusts and vacuums rooms.
- Locks and unlocks doors; moves equipment and furniture.
- Collects and disposes of waste, maintains outside sidewalks, and assists in keeping outside premises in an orderly condition.
- Performs some minor repairs and maintenance of building on an as needed basis
- Setting up and taking down tables and chairs for classes, functions and programs.
- Ensures safe access to the property following established procedures.
- One (1) year experience in custodial, building maintenance or general labor, preferred but not required
- Knowledge of cleaning and waxing compounds, floor buffers and custodial equipment, and basic tools utilized in building maintenance.
- Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions, make routine decisions independently, sustain long periods of light to moderately heavy physical activity, and work harmoniously with others. .
Please forward cover letter and resume to: Mr. John J. Ermilio, Principal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Marian High School, 273 Union Ave., Framingham, MA 01702